Transylvanian Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transylvanian Secrets

Welcome to Transylvanian Secrets, where you can roleplay as a wolf in the Carpathian Mountains of Transylvania. Join a pack, make friends and fight battles. Live the secret life of a Gray Wolf.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Rankings ~ Confirmations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character Rankings ~ Confirmations Empty
PostSubject: Character Rankings ~ Confirmations   Character Rankings ~ Confirmations Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 pm

To make life easier, could everyone please put here if they would like a character of theirs to be ranked as an Alpha, Beta or Omega wolf. For more information regarding these rankings, please visit this topic. (Please check the forum rules for the regulations regarding Alpha, Beta and Omega wolves)

Personally, I'd like Mercury to be the Alpha Male of the Olympian Pack, Venus to act as Beta Female and Kaisha to act as Omega Femae. I'm happy to have Takoda as the Phoenix Alpha Male unless anyone else particuarly wants that position.

Stormy - You've already said that you'd like Wildfire as the Olympian Alpha Female, and Felixen as Phoenix Alpha/Beta Female, could you please confirm this here?
Back to top Go down
http://wickedwitches.freeforums.org/
Stormy

Character Rankings ~ Confirmations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Rankings ~ Confirmations   Character Rankings ~ Confirmations Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes, I want those two to become the Alpha Females. Grant will stay as a subordinate, maybe becoming a beta later, but never Alpha.
Back to top Go down

Character Rankings ~ Confirmations
Page 1 of 1